Immigration Law

We will be happy to assist you with the legal issues which are tied to a longer-term stay in Germany. We can offer to provide legal consultation and to take care of application procedures at the German authorities reg. the following issues:

  • Residence and work permit for employment in Germany (Blue Card or regular permit)
  • Residence and work permit for self-employment (freelancers, entrepreneurs, artists)
  • Residence permit for educational purposes (university studies, professional training, language classes)
  • Residence permit for family members
  • Recognition of foreign professional qualifications and diplomas in Germany
  • permanent / unlimited residence and work permit
If you need help with according issues please send an e-mail to: